We have a convenient new way of sharing information with you about your child’s school life. Soon you will be able to access our new parent app. The information that you receive through the app will help you to stay up-to-date with your child’s daily school life as well as helping you to support your child’s development and progress. You can access the system from a smartphone, tablet or PC, anytime, anywhere. You can access a demo video of the Parent App via our school website.
What will you find in the SIMS Parent App:
- Important information such as attendance, behaviour and achievement.
- Your child’s school report.
To access the SIMS Parent App you will receive an email from the school.
The following information is important about your SIMS Parent App account and the data that you will be able to access:
- Only parents/carers with ‘parental control’ for a child are entitled to a SIMS Parent App for that child’s data
- Only you (as the parent/carer of a child), your child and authorised school staff can access this data about your child. A parent/carer(s) cannot see any contact information (e.g. home address, phone number, email address etc.) about another parent/carer(s) or any child
- Your data and that of all children is managed by the school and is held securely on servers at the school. We take the security of this data very seriously and all sensible measures have been taken to safeguard this information
It is extremely important that you inform us of any change to your email address and other contact information. Whilst we will always endeavour to keep up to date records through regularly asking for updates, Al Aqsa School will not be liable for any data breach if we have not been provided with accurate or current details from parents/carers.
When you connect to SIMS Parent App, data is transmitted across the Internet securely using security encryption
Getting started with the SIMS Parent App.
When you receive an invitation from us via email, simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account.