Al-Aqsa School provides an exceptional learning environment for both staff and pupils. We are an Independent Muslim School. We are very proud of our students who demonstrate exceptional behaviour and attitude to learning. The school is led by leaders with high level of experience and expertise. The school has a very supportive Governing Body and parents.
‘The quality of teaching is good across the full age range of the school. Pupils make good progress with their learning and are prepared well for further education and employment’. Ofsted November 2017
Full-time Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
We are looking for candidates who are or have:
- A passion for a creative and engaging curriculum.
- Ability to enthuse and motivate learners.
- Excellent practitioners with inspirational teaching.
- Committed to the aspiration and values of the school
- Excellent interpersonal skills and are committed to working as part of a friendly, hard-working team.
We can offer:
- A professional, supportive and diverse school community.
- A coaching model to develop Learning and Teaching
- The challenge of maintaining high standards.
- The opportunity to work with an experienced leadership & management team and support staff.
- Children who are well motivated, well behaved and who enjoy learning.
- A stable, professional staff with a range of experience and skills.
- A strong and supportive parent community.
Based on QTS experience in the range of £16,000 to £20,000 per annum
Visits to the school are very welcome. To arrange a visit please contact our Office Manager Mrs Khalisah Brown on 0116 2760953 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Visits to the school will be accompanied by a member of our Senior Leadership Team.
Closing date: Sunday 23rd June 2019 @ 23.59
Shortlisting: Monday 24th June 2019
Interviews: Thursday 27th June 2019
Al Aqsa School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Please supply the following:
- A supporting statement outlining your experience and suitability for this post. This should be no more than 2 sides of A4.
- CV with 2 referees details including previous employers.
- Send to Email: email@example.com by 9th June 2019
Application form: Download